We offer our clients
an exclusive range of Evacuated Tube Collector
that is provided with multiple evacuated glass
tubes. These glass tubes heats up solar absorbers
that in turn heats up the solar working fluid
(water or an antifreeze mix - typically propylene
glycol) that is used to heat domestic hot water
or for hydraulic space heating. The vacuum within
the evacuated tubes reduce convection and conduction
heat losses, allowing them to reach higher temperatures
as compared to the most flat-plate collectors.
The evacuated tubes draw their energy from the
available light rather than outside temperature.
This makes our range of Evacuated Tube Collector
to perform well in colder conditions. In warmer
climates it requires special system design to
avoid or mitigate overheating conditions though
some have built in temperature limitation.
The specification of Evacuated Tube Collector
- Inner storage tank: Stainless steel, SS304,
0.8mm / 1mm thick
- Welded using seamless argon welding
- Insulation: PUF insulation/ rockwool / glasswool,
- Outer tank: Aluminum and stainless steel
- Tube material: All glass evacuated tube with
- Absorption rate and < 6.5 % emission rate
- Tube length: 1500 mm
- External diameter: 47 mm / 58 mm
- Output water temp.: up to 60 degree cg.
- Support structure: High quality steel with
powder coating paint